Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: trip to Savannah

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default trip to Savannah

we got back from Savannah ga. today . got there sunday about noon . went by to see jimmy s. talked to hem a few minutes went got a motel room .met mr. jimmy had a wonderful meal at his favorit seafood restarunt sunday night .he is a wonderful person . i realy enjoyed the visit with hem . hope he will come to slab fest so all of you can meet hem . he is on a new medication and doing better so far . met his sister also . she was verry nice lady .
    Last edited by papasage; 01-06-2009 at 08:44 PM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good trip. Next time you come this way give me a shout also.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trip

Hello Papa Sage, sure was a wonderful day meeting you and Miss Fay. felt like we had known each other for years. looking forward to spending some time with you and Miss Fay again next month. next time you come this way we will call Jim and invite him and his wife to eat with us also, Thankful you had a safe return trip home. It was my pleasure Sir, God Bless! Jimmy S.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry jim didn`t realize that you lived that close to savannah . my brother lives in broklet he was planning on coming down but something came up .we could have gotton a table if you ane him had joined us .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Hey didn't Mr. Jimmy stop by at the Blackshear Slabfest...Seems like I remember him but I met so many new people that I am unsure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jafacman View Post
    Hey didn't Mr. Jimmy stop by at the Blackshear Slabfest...Seems like I remember him but I met so many new people that I am unsure.
    No, Jimmy was not at Blackshear.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz View Post
    No, Jimmy was not at Blackshear.
    My bad ...Then who was the gentleman that resembles Jimmy Houston but leaner, 50 to 60 years of age? He only stopped by for a few minutes...Oh Yeah I need to get your address for an update to next years x-mas card list.Your co-operation would be helpful...:D