Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cape Fear

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cape Fear

Headed there Saturday. Anybody have any tips they would be willing to share with this Okie? I will be fishing with a buddy from Springfield/Rogersville area.
    Hey, tell me a story!

Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

If you mean CAPE FAIR heck yes I know it well, where are you going to launch, BRIDGE PORT or CAPE FAIR BOATDOCK either place is ok, I like wooley creek lots of boat docks there, on the right, head south keep right and look for a big cove on your right, it's about 2mi. down james river arm. when you come out of cape fair boat dock there are some brush piles on the left side of the first point. as soon as you get out of the cove and past the bouys. look left. if that doesnt produce look north small boat dock and ramp there just outside of the main cove. fish all the way down that bluff. lots of underwater trees,and lay downs,

if you put in at bridge port. just head north fish the boat docks on your right, lots of brush all arround the docks, in front and inbetween, if no good there head on north and make the lazy left. go to point 15 look for the hump 40ft. out from the 15 marker. work the hump if no good fish the bluff south of the big dock look for old road ending in the water, fish the bluff lots of trees and brush there. if none of this produces. welcome to my world, good luck and

CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!
    Thanks for the help Beagle Man and thanks for the correction. Hey, in another post I mentioned I used to run beagles growing up and a few years back. You ever get to run any swampers up there?
    Hey, tell me a story!

Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coyote View Post
    WOW!!
    Thanks for the help Beagle Man and thanks for the correction. Hey, in another post I mentioned I used to run beagles growing up and a few years back. You ever get to run any swampers up there?
    your welcome I know several spots on tablerock flat creek james river know a few on Kings River Viola area let me know if I can be of any help. I like kings river the best. but fish flat creek alot. good luck