Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nets

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nets

Gotta new EGO Reach net from Santa. Anyone used one before? Sure is nice and light,even extended out to 12ft you can handle it with one hand.:D
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine... If you run a search on "nets" or "ego reach" on the main forum, you will see that everyone else does too!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I had one and just sold it. They are great for fishing with long rods. I am going to order the new Ego reach with the rubber netting. The one I had was made of a coated mesh that would catch a lot of hooks and jig eyes in it. I think the rubber net is like $5 more but should be worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

i wonder how much weight the rubber coating adds, if any???....

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure but I am going to find out. I use braid most of the time and swing fish in to seat or console area. But when using mono the Ego extended to about 7 1/2 or 8 ft. is great with a ten ft. rod. I would say it will be a must have for spidder rigging with 12 ft. rods.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kp crane View Post
    i wonder how much weight the rubber coating adds, if any???....
    I have one. Easy to handle. I love it.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Does Cabelas or BPS sell these? What size is best for crappie? I'm caught handcuffed sometimes when using long rods as well. They look good!

Post Thanks / Like

Ego reach w/rubber net. Best I've found, easy to extend, and it floats...
    "Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwainGang View Post
    Does Cabelas or BPS sell these? What size is best for crappie? I'm caught handcuffed sometimes when using long rods as well. They look good!
    I got mine on line straight from EGO. Fast shipping, good service. I think the EGO Reach is designed for crappie and is the smaller size you want. Rubberized is the way to go.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered mine locally from Everhadrts saved me 3 or 4 bucks. Sold it to a buddy. They did not offer the rubber one when I ordered my last one. Chatt Martin was bragging them up during spring camp at Toronto. When he is guiding he can be standing behind his guest on the deck and still reach far enough with this net to scoop up them Kansas slabs. I like the fact that when it is retracted it will fit easily into a rod locker for storage. Good product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast