Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Larry!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Larry!

Had a great time with you today and I wanted to be sure to thank you for putting me on some fish... Even though the winds were high (gust over 30mph) the rain and the temps got frigid in a hurry (47 to 31 in three hours) you were able to adapt and overcome.. The fish had moved from yesterday but we still managed to sore mouth several good ones.. Bye the way, As soon as I pulled in the driveway here at the house the rain turned to sleet... We left at the right time! I have got to get some water/wind proof gloves and a nice set of insulated rain gear too.. That crap I was wearing today was keeping me dry but I could of used a few more layers underneath... Maybe we will get a break on the wind and rain next time... Geeze Louise!

Post Thanks / Like

even with the BAD weather it was a good or maybe OK! time.
    lets see what the weather holds for next monday?
    I saw a post that Scott17b wants to fish.
    maybe he can make it this next, or some other monday?
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Where can ya find those water/wind proof gloves? I like to have me some of those. Im hoping my other half gets me those good thick rainsuits/coveralls like you all have. Yall looked perdy warm out there sunday. Well gotta get the kiddies ready for bed. GOOD FISHIN TO ALL AND TO ALL UMMMMMMMM........GOOD FISHIN. Yeah that sounds good.

John
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to hear that you guys sucked it up and went fishing. I was about to think that you two were a couple of Wooseys. I sure would like to see some pics. I guess at those temps pics were the last thing on your minds. Congrats on a good day. By the way. It was 72 here today and the rest of the week, and I have to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Man, Monday was ROUGH! You guys really are hardcore! After gettin' 'em Sunday there's no way I would have braved those winds and cold Monday. Okay, I probably would have, but still...You guys are HARDCORE!
    Weather looks to be changing for the better by the weekend. Oughta be a good chance to get back out.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mon.22 Dec 19-30 Deg. windy. HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i could be there. A little peach brandy . W else could you ask for?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking serious about going tomorrow.. I am going to have to pour me some jig heads tonight cause all I have are 1/32 oz... But, with 8-10 MPH winds I may not have to pour any 1/16 oz heads .. I can handle the the 25-32 degree weather... As long as the ramps aren't iced over I should be alright.. Maybe I will pick up a bag of salt to be on the safe side..

Post Thanks / Like

anyone know what the ramps are like, are they clear? I'm thinking of going friday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio_Crappie_Boy View Post
    Where can ya find those water/wind proof gloves? good thick rainsuits/coveralls like you all have. Yall looked perdy warm out there sunday. John
    John; I like Cabela's over brand XXX. but even that work in a pinch.
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    Man, Monday was ROUGH! Weather looks to be changing for the better by the weekend. Oughta be a good chance to get back out.
    Monday we had a more direct wind,a little colder but man It was wet...
    had to go be for the ramp iced over;

weather looks good for thur-fri....Good Luck!
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast