Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windsor In The Morn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Windsor In The Morn

I'll be hitting Windsor in the morning. Gonna see if I can find a few fish. Anyone fished it lately? Are the fish still on the bluffs and in the mouths of the creeks?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile still there

my brother and a friend were there today. They got there fish.The fish were mostly in the mouth..
    I'll see you there in the am..

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I can not decide between there and Sparrowfoot. Have not heard of reports from either.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on fishing several different areas. Will post a report tomorrow evening. I'll be in a Tracker Pro Team 185, augiedog. Stop by and say "Hi" if you see me.

Jared, if you go to the quarry let me know how ya do. We need to get down there when the fishing is HOT. Good luck.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the boat hooked up. I just installed my Driftmaster T bar tonight. So I am ready. Not sure which direction I will head in the morning. May see you down there. I will give you a call.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Well.....................here is the report from today's fishing. Went alone and expected to be fishing alone but......................Jared had a little prop problem and wound up fishing out of my tub with me. We just sent Brian home. Started off fishing a bluff and managed only 1 keeper and several shorts in about an hour and a half. Motored down to Brush Creek and fished the trees along the channel from the mouth to about 100 yards in. Managed 2 nice limits and many shorts. Largest fish were around 13 inches. Won't say how small the smallest was. :D Was a great time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Smile we finally got our

Bob,
    It was nice to meet you and jared today.Now I can put faces with names. Lane and I finally finished up about a half hr after you left..Looks like the wind might mess things up for the next couple days...but who know.
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Sure was not the fastest limits. But sure was a good time. Glad we ran into you Bruce. Thanks for the fishing Bob. I will repay the favor later.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a lot of fun, keep it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job stayin at it tll you found em......congrats on the nice fish.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast