• Pomme De Terre

3 6.25%
  • Truman

28 58.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring camp 09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring camp 09

Lets try to keep camp centrally located this spring after all there's no reason for us to drive hours for the weather to turn bad on us we can do that close to home,lets take a poll and see what we come up with.

Loz
    stockton
    Pomme
    Truman
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no such thing as close to home when home is Burfordville.:p

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am game where ever it may be. Better start looking for a good host. Will be hard to find a host as good as the last two we've had at the Truman camps. The week we had it last spring was perfect except the spawn was on at Truman and LOZ at the same time. Hate to leave quick limits of quality fish to drive for 3 hours to hope we hit it right somewhere else. But I have boat and will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Heck I'm game for where ever too! I just want to have a relaxing weekend with friends and catch some fish.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

fuzzy doesnt care,,,just need to know when and where,,,a short drive for some will be a long drive for others and vice-versa,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I agree we should keep it close. We have plenty of great lakes right here in Mo. I also feel we should plan it some time other than during the spawn. I don't want to leave my home lake to go somewhere else when the spawn is on. I suspect no one else wants to leave their favorite lake during the middle of the spawn to go elsewhere either.

With that said, it would seem to me that we should plan the trip either before the spawn in early March or after the spawn in late May. I personally prefer some time in early March but it can be pretty cold that time of year. If we decide on mid to late May there wil be big boat traffic at LOZ.

Just a few things to consider. I haven't missed a camp yet and will most likely make the next one regardless of where or when.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I am game where ever it may be. Better start looking for a good host. Will be hard to find a host as good as the last two we've had at the Truman camps. The week we had it last spring was perfect except the spawn was on at Truman and LOZ at the same time. Hate to leave quick limits of quality fish to drive for 3 hours to hope we hit it right somewhere else. But I have boat and will travel.
    "Have boat will travel"* I love it - sounds like Palladin.* Alot of you old timers may remember that show.* You'd be every bit as good a host as Barn or me.* If you could swing it with work, you'd be the man I'd nominate.* Whaddaya think, boys?* Is there a second to that nomination?* (I think the whole line just stepped backwards.):D I'm on board with whatever we'd like to do.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for getting this started, Bugs. 5:35 a.m.? Whatcha doing up so early in the morning?
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm good with a mid march camp myself like you said Mike it will be chilly but the fish are much more predictable than during the spawn.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

If it fits my busy retired scheduel I'll be there also. Have boat and camper will travel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast