Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Almost lost all my fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Almost lost all my fish!

My deep freeze quite Just found it to night, some of the fish on top had thawed up but the ones down under still froze, gave about 10 pack a way, I will have to eat some of them tomorrow night. Lighting hit here friday night and got my computer ( phone modem ), I guess it got the deep freezer too. Some of the fish were soft but still real cold, do yall think they will be ok to eat after I moved them to anther freezer?

Post Thanks / Like

wouldn't think they would hurt you cb, but they might be a little "grainy" after the refreeze.

Post Thanks / Like

they should be fine
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt worry about it too much as many fish as you catch you will replaze them in no time. Its a great excuse to go fishin!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishCrazy View Post
    I wouldnt worry about it too much as many fish as you catch you will replaze them in no time. Its a great excuse to go fishin!
    I have been hunting for a old freezer to make a bait tank out of, now I have one, just cost me too much!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C. View Post
    My deep freeze quite Just found it to night, some of the fish on top had thawed up but the ones down under still froze, gave about 10 pack a way, I will have to eat some of them tomorrow night. Lighting hit here friday night and got my computer ( phone modem ), I guess it got the deep freezer too. Some of the fish were soft but still real cold, do yall think they will be ok to eat after I moved them to anther freezer?
    Just for documentation purposes; i would like it to be noted in the history books of crappie.com that i, Knappy, hereby state that i was one of the recipients of the packs of crappie that were distributed on the night aforementioned above. If there was one good thing about it, it was the fact that the ones on the top of the freezer were the freshest ones in there!:D Thanks for the fillets--they were good last night with some oysters we had.
    Get the net!