Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JusOver 2lb's

Post Thanks / Like

Default JusOver 2lb's

Pretty white crappie caught 17-NOV-2008 in Georgia.. We are having 25-30 MPH gust today and I made the call to stay at the house.. Saving my energy for the next three days.. Fish is 16" 2.1 lbs.. The fish looks small (cell phone) and with me in the background.. I wiegh 265lb's and I am pretty broad across the shoulders..

Last edited by JusFshn; 11-18-2008 at 11:18 AM.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice !! If I ever catch a 16 incher up here where I fish it is going on the wall. I have caught many 15's but never the big one. I'm due.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you tell foul hook thanks ??

1 - for taking you fishing!

2 - for letting you hold HIS fish!

3 - I don't see any snow??

nice fish !!
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

It looks pretty good to me. Nice fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Fellas

I do have alot to be thankful for.. That is for sure!! Hoping to get on em again tomorrow.. When that crappie surfaced yesterday we thought it was a spotted bass by the coloring and the size of the fish's mouth.. I was glad to be wrong on that assesment.. Yep, That was nice if foulhook to let me hold his fish. Yates, You know I would do the same for you too..:D

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Fantastic fish sir!

Nice looking lake from the photo!
    Formally: BoxingRef_Rick.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

listen fella ya gottaleave me fishies alone....that stretch of creek has some great white crappie in it. The water is a little stained most of the time and those whites love it.. did you catch it on the same side of that rusty iron thing as you took the picture??

great fish and see ya again in the morning...

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish! They sure do grow 'em big down there. Looks like a little nicer weather too. I'll be fishing this weekend in coveralls and a face mask I'm sure. If I catch a couple of those it will be well worth it.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going Back Again

Getting ready to head toward the lake for some more slabbin.. Looking for a matching black crappie to go with the white.. I'll take luck over skill anyday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guide catches more fish than client

Ole' foulhook put the pressure on me today.. We had 8 over a lb and fouhook let me catch a few of them.. FH caught a nice black today over 1.5 lb 's.. Real pretty fish.. I should of got my picture with that bad boy..:D We are going to the Flint River tomorrow.. (Lake Blackshear) I have never fished this lake and I am SUPER excited to get a look a it.. Fishing has been tuff this week.. You know its tuff when you can see the fish on the electronics by the hundreds and hover right on top of them 15-20 ft down and cannot get them to bite (Spider Rigging).. You know its crappie too cause every now and then you'll catch one and it will keep you there looking for the next bite. Some places we found with SI that was full of fish but couldn't catch fish one from the spot. Blackshear has the black nose crappie mixed in with the population.. Hoping to get a good look at one tomorrow first hand.
    Last edited by JusFshn; 11-20-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast