Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 11/16/08 jordan

Post Thanks / Like

Default 11/16/08 jordan

MAN, WHAT A CHILLY NITE IT WAS TO BE ON THE LAKE! DIDNT KNOW IF IT WOULD BE PRODUCTIVE OR NOT.ANY WAY, I WAS FISHING AND THAT WAS ALL THAT REALLY MATTEREDFISHED TILL 1:30AM AND BROUGHT HOME MY 20 KEEPERS.:DCAUGHT PROBABLY 35-40, ALL IN THE 9.5-12" SIZE.:oSTILL HAD FUN EVEN THOUGH IT GOT KINDA CHILLY ON MY TOES.CARRIED MY SON TO SCHOOL THIS AM, THEN WHIPPED OUT THE KNIFE AND FILLETED LAST NITES CATCH.LET THEM SOAK OVERNITE, THEM BAGUM!!! MAY DEEP FRY SOME FOR WORK TONITE!! HOPE TO GET TO GO AGAIN WED OR THUR NITE.NICE TO BE ON THE WATER ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!! FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET IN, SIT DOWN, HOLD ON, AND BE VEWY VEWY QUITE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

congrats on the good catch and I am sure it was a little on the coooool side! Glad to hear ya made it out and back safe!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report BC. Glad you know where to find them. Its never too cold to fish EH!

Post Thanks / Like

hp and fc, seems that any where over deep water that is near a point is where i have been finding them. i was near 25ft of water that came up quickly to 3ft.the fish were hanging rt near the dropoff!!!all the fish were near the top!

Post Thanks / Like

You fish from shore righ? Or am I remembering that wrong? If so do you use a light at night and what type of setup is it. I have heard of people hanging a light from a pole that they somehow put out over the water. I never fished from shore at night but want to try it. Problem is they close the park where I fish mostly at 6 this time of year. I need to scout out another place that is decent that has night access on Falls. I have fished some off of New Light road at the bridge but never did much there. Maybe it would be better at night.

Post Thanks / Like

fc, i do fish from the bank since i got rid of my bass boat.kinda hard loading the jon boat where i want to fish at times. my set up is a lantern with a shield to cast the lite only to the water.lighted corks and minnows without weight!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks BC for the info. One of these days Im gonna break down and get me a hole in the water to throw money into. lol