Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite pole?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is your favorite pole?

Getting ready to but a couple more 10 or 12 ft. poles and was wondering what is your favorite pole for tight lining jigs and minnows? I usually use 1/8 to 1/2 oz of weight depending on wind and depth.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

you might want to contact 1weezer about some great rods. Richard Williams Crappie rods

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

You may also want to contact Rippa Lippa. He should be back on here on Tue. ( He's fishing). He can get the reasonable but real nice Outlaw rods. I've got one and love it !!! Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I have two of Richards poles and use them all the time. They are great fishing poles and very senstive. They are good poles for the money.

There are more expensive poles out there but they won't catch more fish.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    you might want to contact 1weezer about some great rods. Richard Williams Crappie rods
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default B'n'M Poles

B'n'M Jigging Poles and Trolling Rods is all I use. They're strong and very sensitive.

Post Thanks / Like

I currently have a couple BnM jig poles and like them, light and sensitive but was wondering if anyone has tried the Sam Heaton super sensitive from BnM?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't really have a favorite. If it a long pole, love the Sam Heaton. The only reason I love them is I haven't had the opportunity to try a Richard Williams long rod. As for a regular rod, I like the Richard Williams 7.5 footer. I have two of them and it has a sensitive tip but the backbone to back up a big fish. I am gonna get two of the R.W. long poles this fall, but as far as what I have actually used, the Heaton, the Richard Williams. Of course all of this is based upon personal fishing style. Some prefer jigging, some flipping, some casting, me I prefer a slip bobber or tightlining. My three cents worth.
    M

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabdaddy
    I currently have a couple BnM jig poles and like them, light and sensitive but was wondering if anyone has tried the Sam Heaton super sensitive from BnM?
    I have two 12 footers and two 9 footers. They're great!!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

You can't go wrong with the B&M pole. I like my poles, but B&M are the best on the market. My favorite jigging pole is the original 10 ft. Sam Heaton.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I use B&M there the best and I've got a couple of South Bends

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast