Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are the Stockton reports???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are the Stockton reports???

I just can't believe there aren't any! I figured someone was brave enough to venture out in the cold and 40 MPH winds, of coarse you would have needed a 500lb trust trolling motor just to stay in one spot.

Anyone fishing Sunday?

Post Thanks / Like

Pole Bender........At last report.... Stockton fish quantities are:
    10,000,000--crappie
    8,000,000 --bass
    13,000,000--white bass
    15,000,000--perch
    1,000,000--walleye
    3,000.000-- catfish
    That was as of noon saturday.

Hope this helps!! later
    Last edited by FROSTY; 11-09-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Details man details. Water temp. Time they are biting jig color water color area to fish are they all feeding at the same time wind speed later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Details man details. Water temp. Time they are biting jig color water color area to fish are they all feeding at the same time wind speed later
    Sorry buzzy.....didn't mean to get your heart pounding! That is fish waiting to be CAUGHT!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

and a partridge in a pear tree

that frost he aint right

Post Thanks / Like

Ha,Ha,Ha. Ok Guys, I had a chance to fish this last week, first time in a month, but the 40mph winds changed my mind.

Beagle, what do you think of these Rocky Top jigs? I was thinking about ordering some 3 inchers (my wife tells me that I call that 6 inches) I was thinking to start with Blk/char speckle and then the blue/white. What do you think? I fished the fall camp with just the 11/2 in slab busters.

Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

I think we should get togather and decide what would in our opinions work and buy in bulk. by we I mean any one who wants to try them. I used the 3in beaver tail on bugman and drfishjd advice and it worked. they look a lot like the slabbusters different head and bigger so I say lets go for it you know me I am a sucker for the new gadgets, but as good as the slabbusters are. it never hurts to have a back up plan. let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I think we should get togather and decide what would in our opinions work and buy in bulk. by we I mean any one who wants to try them. I used the 3in beaver tail on bugman and drfishjd advice and it worked. they look a lot like the slabbusters different head and bigger so I say lets go for it you know me I am a sucker for the new gadgets, but as good as the slabbusters are. it never hurts to have a back up plan. let me know
    I agree with the bulk price and we should all get together to order. It might take the rest of my life to use 100. I could probably use 50 of each ?

Later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ship View Post
    I agree with the bulk price and we should all get together to order. It might take the rest of my life to use 100. I could probably use 50 of each ?

Later
    OK 50 each and there are 10984 different combinations times 50 you sir have a good outlook on how long you are going to live, I was thinking I would like 25 black/chartruse 50 bone white. I have found I can take the bone white and use the spike it dip and get different mixes. I havent found black spike it yet but may some day Please let me know when you are ready to make the call or you know what I want just do it and I will see you when you call and tell me where to meet you and when later man