Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Enid Report

slabseeker Guest

Default Enid Report

Even though Enid started out slow, it looks as if it took up where Sardis left off. I have received several reports of really good numbers coming from there. I think that most are being caught in about 15 ft. of water fishing just off the bottom. With the cool front moving in, I'm not sure if this will affect the bite.

redhanded Guest

I am planning my vacation around the spring spawn what do u suggest would be the best 2 weeks to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

red, it is a bigger window than just two weeks. March 20-April 25 can be good. We usually hit is good the last day or two of a trip. Going this year in april. black alumaweld with MO id. say hello.

redhanded Guest

Cool

[QUOTE=Bruce Carp]red, it is a bigger window than just two weeks. March 20-April 25 can be good. We usually hit is good the last day or two of a trip. Going this year in april. black alumaweld with MO id. say hello.[/QUOTE

Thanks set up for the second week of apr hope its a good choice

Post Thanks / Like

Slabseeker - Do you know where on the lake those reports are coming from? I don't need anybody's honey hole just give me an idea to confirm if the fish are in their usual haunts. The water is so different right now in those reservoirs, that I have a feeling fish might not be in the same spots as a typical year.