Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: results on wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Default results on wheeler

What a day on the lake. we could have not ask for better weather on wheeler today all the teams brought fish to the scales and it was a close 1st and 2nd finish. Good job to the macarley team who weighed in the top weight with 9.02 #s and the wheeler boys rex and ray weighed in 8.88#s to finish 2nd and rex and ray also brought big fish to the scales which weighed 1.62. Great job guys. rex and ray was spider rigging minnows and jigs on the lower end of the lake and jerry and tim was spider rigging minnows also on the lower in. me and don was on the upper in casting jigs and the mcarely's was on the upper end casing jigs. Here are a few pictures and notice where ray is telling jerry where they caught their fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats guys! Looks like alot of fun, I'm gonna have to join up with ya'll!! It was very nice day, wish I could have wet a line today myself.

Looking forward to meeting some of ya'll next month at Guntersville.

Hey Keith, thanks for the tourney trail info!
    Kevin Taylor
    20XD Bullet

Post Thanks / Like

your welcome kevin and if you have any questions about the club give me a call. we did have a blast today and good luck when you get to get back on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default when next tournament

Hey Keith where and when is next tournament, I have misplaced my schedule, could you possibly email it to me, [email protected]. I hope now that fb is over I can fish some with you guys.
    PAC
    Shoals Area Crappie Association