Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton==Startin to Bunch UP

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton==Startin to Bunch UP

Nitro and I put in at cc about 10:30 today. Headed for the trees again. Fished timber, deep and shallow, fished trees by the bluff, 3 1/2 hrs 1-14" and 1-11" crappie. Beagle and buzzy there also. Beagle left before us, so we go to find them down by the bridge. We pull up to the first pier and in 5 minutes had 5 - 12-13" crappie. In 2 hrs time we had a total of 20. Caught 18on 1 pier. Beagle and Buzzy took several off the same pier also. Great day, and a nice way to to end it! Sorry no pic's, nitro hasn't figured it out yet. Same as always blk/chart w/ nibble.

ps...Thank you,Buzzy!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Nitro and I put in at cc about 10:30 today. Headed for the trees again. Fished timber, deep and shallow, fished trees by the bluff, 3 1/2 hrs 1-14" and 1-11" crappie. Beagle and buzzy there also. Beagle left before us, so we go to find them down by the bridge. We pull up to the first pier and in 5 minutes had 5 - 12-13" crappie. In 2 hrs time we had a total of 20. Caught 18on 1 pier. Beagle and Buzzy took several off the same pier also. Great day, and a nice way to to end it! Sorry no pic's, nitro hasn't figured it out yet. Same as always blk/chart w/ nibble.

ps...Thank you,Buzzy!!
    WTG Frosty and Nitro, Sounds like a very good day and the weather turned off nice too.

Post Thanks / Like

Prefect day PB.....We all had a nice time and caught FISH. I won't say....Ok I will, I just needed one more for a limit! hehe
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

sure was a nice day huh Nitro and Frosty. couldn't believe the crappie waited till I was ready to go home. sure glad you hollered at us. buzzy and I fished that pier hour an hour befor ya'll got there and not a bite. man what a hoot. headed for the ramp after we left the bridge and picked up 4 more red green for me and bone white for Buzzy. what a hoot guess I will have to go back again next year,or next day or two....

CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.....Sure was fun! Next time you can SLEEP till noon, be on the water by 1:00, and BAM, be home by 5:00. Sounds like a plan. Later
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

now i even i like that kind of day,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty,
    Something is fishey here, why did those crappie wait for you two. Was glad you called us. 5 poles and they had a smorasbord to chose from. Thanks guys had a good time. later

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy.....Maybe Beagle wasn't singing the right song, or their used to his Angelic Voice!
    Mike