Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Truman doing?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How is Truman doing?

I have been puting in some long hours and worked Sat. and Sun. also so I have not been for a while. Anybody been out? Bucksaw report says things have slowed down. Looks like some nice weather towards the end of the week and weekend. Any body going to be out. My boat is only a mile from Bucksaw and will be getting wet this weekend. Looking for a good place to start.

Post Thanks / Like

Reports I have got is fishing is TUFF!!!! The wind has not helped at all. Might get better by weekend they have to eat sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

I would think the fish I found last Sunday would still be close. I didn't catch a fish in water more than 12 feet deep. Try 8 to 12 feet deep and a foot or two off the bottom. Caught a few on the drop too so watch your line. Black/Chart Slab Busters on 1/8 oz Gold jigheads. They were holding tight to wood. Cedars and hardwoods. I may head down for a few hours Sunday if the weather is decent. Good luck.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bwillaub. Caught a few on the drop too so watch your line.

Bwillaub.....You're right about that. I would guess the last month about 20-25 per cent I've caught on the drop. Some times not paying attention, you're line might be 10 ft from where you dropped it in. I'm gettin better on watchin the slack in the line. One more thing, the most important....Don't forget to SET the hook.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Went Sat. fished for about 4-5 hours, only had 6 keepers. Water is stained, couldn't see the jig past half a foot. I fished 6' to 9' of water, found fish at 4-6' down. Heading down Sat., putting in at Bucksaw and going up creek again. Good luck Jiggin15!

Post Thanks / Like

If I get out I will be on the look out for you. Glad to see you posting .

Post Thanks / Like

We may be up Sunday. we are going to try and finish up some work around the place sat. Thanks for the info Fishwisper.& Bwillaub hope to see ya all up there sunday. I talked to Richard monday & he hadnt seen any crappie come in for a while. Richard has been guideing for whites which he said was good.
    Jiggin15 what days are you fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be looking for ya'll.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

BUMP!! Any info out there yet? Anybody fishing Truman this week?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I will be working Sat. and Sunday again this weekend. Two weekends in a row and may have another on the 8th and 9th since I am flying out to Chicago on the morning of the 10th. Water temps should be down were they need to be by then. May try to get a day off through the week to hit the lake. Weekends just are not working out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast