Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Town Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Town Today

Yeah, There Are Idiots That Will Fish On Days Like Today. Got A Late Start. Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Start In The Creeks Since It Was Late. Found Them On Brush In 20 Ft. Had 15 Hits Before I Boated The First Fish. This Went On Until I Got Tired Of Missing Fish. Moved To Main Lake And Found Them At The Same Depth. These Were Hungry. Caught Dinks Until The Wind Blew Me Off The Main Lake. Went To Some Really Deep Brush In 28 To 30 Ft. Caught Fish There As Well. Dinks. Finally Fished An Old Spot That Is Good In December. Fish Were Stacked Up. First Fish Up Was A Nice Fat 12 Incher. Next Fish A Dink. Anyway, Caught A Boat Load Of Dinks And One Nice Fish. There In There I Can See Them On The Finder. Chatreuse..1/16... 2#test...fish Were 8 To 18 Ft. Caught Them Everywhere. Water Temp. 61. I Fished As Deep As 30 And As Shallow As 9. Lite Hitting Rascals.

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you made it out today Simple...sorry you didn't stack them up...maybe next time.. thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

you know the old poker saying simlpe you cant win if you aint in thanks for the post
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya