Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Central Ohio Slabs....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Central Ohio Slabs....

I have not got into them, but I got it second hand that Alum is producing well. I think most guys were getting them in mid-depths this past weekend(10-15FOW). I did see one guy with a stringer of about 15 nice ones plus a few catfish.

If your so inclined hit Alum Creek this weekend as she is giving up some nice ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Critter,we went to Alum for the 1st time sun morn.fished till noon and cuaght six nice ones ,the bite was very slow water temp in low to mid 60s,I think a person who knows that lake could do good there ,we just wanted to try somewhere different .nice lake, bet its a madhouse in the summer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alum Sunday

We caught the 15+ slabs and 2 cats in 3' of water in various locations holding close to wood..between the 3 of us we caught well over a 100 crappie..

Post Thanks / Like

crappie ,we fished below the bridge ,the dam side ,were you above the bridge ?

Post Thanks / Like

Fished coves just south of 36/37 bridge and chesire road. Caught most in 2 to 3' of water on minnows. I tried my usual color jigs very little success.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiocrappie View Post
    We caught the 15+ slabs and 2 cats in 3' of water in various locations holding close to wood..between the 3 of us we caught well over a 100 crappie..
    Sounds like the bite is on all over Ohio.. The getting will be good for the next two months.. Come mid december they will be SUPER FAT with all those shad they have been eating.. Good Job!

Post Thanks / Like

We were using jigs ,we marked alot but couldnt get a good bite .