Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Larry got his way

Post Thanks / Like

Default Larry got his way

Well,Larry said he was out to destroy all the threads,and looks like CK did just that.Mabye Larry IS the Moderator.Who is running this forum anyway?

Post Thanks / Like

i bet larry isn't running his household...:D

Quote Originally Posted by mudwitch View Post
    Well,Larry said he was out to destroy all the threads,and looks like CK did just that.Mabye Larry IS the Moderator.Who is running this forum anyway?

Post Thanks / Like

Come on guys, I dont know who larry is but I think I know. CK has a job to do and he has been pretty tolerant so far. If larry is who I think he is he has given out as much as he has took. That being said he has and will continue to be provoked so if you dont want these post deleted respond with positive action or dont respond to his post at all. I dont know everything he has said but I also dont know what alot of you said either as these political post dont last very long. I say leave him alone and discuss anything you want to and if you think someone responds negatively ignore all who do so and not gang up on one. JMO because only one is getting slammed here, well maybe two after this.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Well Mr.Cork,I have only told him to not be so angry.He still caused grief. Your more than welcome to be his best friend.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Actually, guys ....

it may not be as simple as all that. It could very well have been that Crap-King has just now found the time to sift thru all his unread threads, and made the decision to edit/delete them. They may have even been deleted for reasons other than being Political ... they could have been deleted simply for all the name calling & personal attacks (from or towards any one member). So, it may well have been ANY of the members, that were involved in the posting of negative remarks or personal attacks, that caused the threads to get axed.

I don't claim to be able to get into the mindset of Crap-King, to know his reasoning process, but he has already stated his intent and reasoning behind his editing/deleting. It's his forum to manage, and we SuperMods try and allow the forum moderators to do their own job, as they see fit in accordance with the site rules. But, we do, occasionally catch a post/thread that's starting out or heading in the wrong direction ... and we will/do take the appropriate action. So, some posts/threads may have been deleted by persons other than the Moderator of this forum.

... cp

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Best thing to do with Larry is nothing.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

here it is in an nutshell - I can delete one persons post much easier than I can 4 or 5 people responding and quoting from that persons post - so if you do not want the thread to die ignore him and I can take care of it - but you let him get to you and you fire back at him and go the same direction as he does I have no choice but to kill the thread and he wins - you have an ignore button I think - I would use it - folks like that do not bother me - this is his way of spouting off because more than likely he would never speak in person - also it does nothing for the position he represents but take away from it
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been behaving,and will in the future.That is fair,thank you CK.