Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everybody

Post Thanks / Like

Default everybody

How did the fishig go not seening a lot or reports,I didn't go so no report from me any body know anything,

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what lake you are wanting to know about but Truman was good this last week and weekend. Fish are everywhere. Main lake points, flats, half way back in the creeks and all the way back in the creeks. Caught all my fish on one color for the last two weeks and I only have two colors in my box so that should narrow it down. I will save that info for you at camp Beagle. Cold front coming this week just like last year at fall camp. Should be perfect weather for setting around the fire though.

Post Thanks / Like

Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning don't look so bad. I might try dropping a light in the timber withing a mile or so of the marina. Caught a few that way last year.
    Anyone else interested in a nightstalk?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStorie View Post
    Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning don't look so bad. I might try dropping a light in the timber withing a mile or so of the marina. Caught a few that way last year.
    Only night stalking I plan to do is a red bull and vodka and a big cigar.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr. baker View Post
    Only night stalking I plan to do is a red bull and vodka and a big cigar.
    Mike, until Jim (Drfishjd) misplaces your bottle of vodka like Spring Camp!!! See ya there.

Post Thanks / Like

Jarrod I will take info on any lake, I kinda got out of sync on fishing truman lake,so truman lake info is good, looks like it may be a good fishing trip this year, gonna haul my camper home this trip,gonna try to remodel the back end of it get a little more room in the nessary room, so wont be fishing much if any, but gonna stay close to the fire and the cool aid, later man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStorie View Post
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Still having to weed through some smaller ones at LOZ, Beagle. Plenty of fish but it's tough getting into the bigger ones. Caught about 35 two weekends ago, 11 of which were keepers. Only had 5 keepers this past weekend but, admittedly, I wasn't able to dedicate as much time to the rod and reel as I would have hoped.

Next year should be great if all of these smaller dudes grow up a bit. Between that and the massive schools of shad, we should be good to go in '09 and '10. But for now, not so much, at least at our docks....
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

The shad are something this year,like you said should be a banner year next year,and this winter should be great,I like the cold weather bite. see ya later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    The shad are something this year,like you said should be a banner year next year,and this winter should be great,I like the cold weather bite. see ya later

this will be my first winter fishing LOZ. Never gave it a thought before. How do you guys fish the winter bite?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast