Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton this afternoon

Caught an even dozen. The catching was not as good as last week but we had fun. Did not catch many shorts today which seemed odd after the huge number of shorts last Saturday. Fished CC and we used minnows today with nibble. Most fish came in 8 to 15 feet of water. The fish in PB jr. left hand weighed 1.7 pounds, and the one in his right hand weighed 1.8 pounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Pole Bender; 09-27-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG PB

It will be nice when Stockton gets good again, but until then we will keep hitting Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like some dang good eating there. Like my Dad and I always say. "Being out here together fishing is Great!! Catching fish is just a Bonus. Looks like PB jr. had the WRONG hat on? or was he born and raised in OK.? I think it's Awesome you take your Son fishing like that. Any-way nice going guys looks looked like a Great time with a Bonus thrown in to me. Nice going Pole Bender.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG, PB. Nothing better than the smile on a youngster put there from fishing with his Dad.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good goinmg guys

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like those minners worked. Nice job PB & Jr. Did jr. catch the bigs ones? I weighed debbie's big fish 1.52#, 13 5/8". Hope they keep biting a while longer.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike