Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weather forcast for camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather forcast for camp

Cold front Tue, Wed, and Thur before camp. North wind, highs in 60's. Fri and Sat... Southeast wind... Highs around 70. (Weather.com) Hope the warm up is on schedule so the crappie come to the party.

I'm ready... Anyone else getting excited?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am ready. What days is everbody coming down. I have a safety training to go to Wed. morning should be done by 9am. Barn if you need help setting up camp just let me know. Should be another good time.

Post Thanks / Like

hope it stay close to the forecast. gonna be a hoot for sure. see ya there

Post Thanks / Like

Jigging15 come by around 3:00 on Wed. I should be at camp setting up and we can discuss thing over a beer or 3.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be coming down after work on Thursday night. I get off at 11 so I should be there between 12 and 12:30 AM. Save me a corner in that tent, Jared. It's gonna be a great time, coldfront or not.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I should be rolling in Wed. evening around 5:00 p.m. Just in time for a red bull and vodka and big cigar. Will come by to see what I can do to help Barn.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

We're getting excited! Lil' T-Hawk was telling me to be sure to start getting all our fishing gear ready tonight and tomorrow night so we can leave as soon as possible Thursday after I get home from work.

We plan on getting down there somewhere between 9PM and 10PM Thursday night. We're staying at the lodge. Will anyone be doing anything Thursday night? Maybe we'll drive over to the campgrounds (how far away from the lodge and marina are they anyway?) and say hello for a few minnows. :rimshot: (sorry... fish humor) :D

Post Thanks / Like

Not far from Campground to Marina...Maybe 3-4 miles. (Just a guess).
    Weather forcast improving. Winds mostly SE to SSE. (Except around campfire, where strong sustained gusts expected).
    We plan to leave KC about 9am...stop for lunch in Clinton...Drop in Wal-Mart for whatever we forget...be in camp by 1... Unless we forget a LOT of stuff.
    Tom, don't forget your charger and extension cord!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStorie View Post
    Not far from Campground to Marina...Maybe 3-4 miles. (Just a guess).
    Weather forcast improving. Winds mostly SE to SSE. (Except around campfire, where strong sustained gusts expected).
    We plan to leave KC about 9am...stop for lunch in Clinton...Drop in Wal-Mart for whatever we forget...be in camp by 1... Unless we forget a LOT of stuff.
    Tom, don't forget your charger and extension cord!
    More like a half of a mile. Hell SS, is that how you measure your crappie too?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    More like a half of a mile. Hell SS, is that how you measure your crappie too?
    Ole Mark must be overcompensating for something:D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast