Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz- Pb1

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz- Pb1

Has anyone recently (or in the past) fished out of/or around the PB1-State Park area of LOZ? I live on LOZ but was wondering how the fishing was up on that end of the lake. I really dont get that way often (I live by the 18 mm and fish towards the toll bridge and Bagnell Dam) but would like to get up there in the future, maybe even camp. Any info about the fishing and/or camp facilities would be great! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

i would think that you will find the state park has a good camping area at pb#1,,as for fishing i would suggest contacting bugman as thats somewhat his domain
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Nixa Mo. glad to have ya on the board BW Crappie. We dont fish LOZ much sorry no help here.

Post Thanks / Like

That is my favorite part of the lake i've been fishing up there for many years,it can be some of the best fishing on loz at times but this year it definatly hasn't been the place to be but hopefully the floods are over for a while and with this stable weather things will get real good real quick,I fished up your way last week and caught some real nice fish they are on in that area,if you're interested in the upper glaize i'll do my best to get you started just holler.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to CDC - The Bugman is the source for LOZ!!
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Good cdc name.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all that have welcomed me to the board! I have been reading here for quite some time, I really enjoy hearing about all of the info discussed here. I have lived on LOZ for 9 years, but just moved to the " busy side" from "the quiet side" recently. As far as my cdc name, I chose it due to the fact I live in Backwater Jacks cove on LOZ....thought it was a fun choice!
    Bugman, really appreciate the help, I am sure I will be hittin' you up for info soon! I like where I currently fish, but wanted to branch out a little for added fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Backwater Crappie! View Post
    Thanks to all that have welcomed me to the board! I have been reading here for quite some time, I really enjoy hearing about all of the info discussed here. I have lived on LOZ for 9 years, but just moved to the " busy side" from "the quiet side" recently. As far as my cdc name, I chose it due to the fact I live in Backwater Jacks cove on LOZ....thought it was a fun choice!
    Bugman, really appreciate the help, I am sure I will be hittin' you up for info soon! I like where I currently fish, but wanted to branch out a little for added fun!
    Its always good to have different areas of the lake to fish the thing is so big that different parts of the lake fish alot different that others kinda like fishing a seperate lake all together......keep reading i'll be having reports from the glaize in the next few days.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Go get em Bugs! I am about a week away from coming to visit ya:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast