Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browning Citori

Post Thanks / Like

Default Browning Citori

I bought my oldest son a beretta whitewing o/u 20 ga 3 yrs ago when he was 9 yrs old. Its time to buy my other son a new o/u 20 ga. I was thinking about the citori. I am giving each one a nice shotgun they can keep and make memories for a lifetime. Any opinions about the browning pro or con would be greatly appreaciated. I have nothing but good to say about the beretta I just want each one to have different guns. If anyone knows about any other gun in that price range let me know also. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I'm concerned. Citori is an excellent choice.
    A perfectly engineered piece that has been the standard since the late 90's if I'm correct. Japan made,, correct but,, to the 9th.
    I shot league trap with a Citori and have thousands of rounds through one without a failure.
    A great gift along with the gun, would be a fitting to the gun also.
    A fitting can help make the worst shot, become a very fine shot.

My opinion.
    Last edited by FisherMike; 09-16-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

if I were a dove, I would want to be shot with a citori. it would be a honor.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I am pretty sure thats the one im going to get him. On another note what is a belgain made A-5 magnum 12ga in very good cond worth? With all the overtime Im working I might just get myself one. I had a jap made once and liked it but ive always wanted the older one.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice guns.

Post Thanks / Like

pushing a grand for a good one

Post Thanks / Like

Check out this web site. GunBroker.com Search Results

I use it when I want to know the price range of guns. I bought one (A5)for my youngest son about 5 years ago that was new in the box with vent rib made the last year in Belgium. I think I gave about $1,200 for it and thought I got it pretty decent. Field guns probably start about 500 or 600. Shootable but not too pretty. I think the post before is about right for one in pretty good shape. The O/U is a good gun. I had one and liked it a lot (somehow it went to live with my son and I didn't even get visitation rights:rolleyes. I have some Berettas and they are nice also. They seem to fit me better but the workmanship on the Browning is at the same level.

A day late, a dollar short and two drinks behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie10 View Post
    if I were a dove, I would want to be shot with a citori. it would be a honor.
    That's funny right there!:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lag View Post
    Check out this web site. GunBroker.com Search Results

I use it when I want to know the price range of guns. I bought one (A5)for my youngest son about 5 years ago that was new in the box with vent rib made the last year in Belgium. I think I gave about $1,200 for it and thought I got it pretty decent. Field guns probably start about 500 or 600. Shootable but not too pretty. I think the post before is about right for one in pretty good shape. The O/U is a good gun. I had one and liked it a lot (somehow it went to live with my son and I didn't even get visitation rights:rolleyes. I have some Berettas and they are nice also. They seem to fit me better but the workmanship on the Browning is at the same level.
    You did get a deal,I cant find one like that. My friend paid 800.00 for a really good used one about 8 yrs ago. You interested in making a little profit for your son lol?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 12ga Citori and I love it. I use it for dove and ducks. They are a little pricey but are well worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast