Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

I have 2 twenty one year old daughters. Never caught anyone Nekid but a pipe to the head sounds right to me..

DELTONA, Fla. — An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

___

Information from: Daytona Beach News-Journal, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm he would have never made it to the hospital...

Post Thanks / Like

i think the guy got lucky if it was my kid it would of been worse
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

The problem with this whole deal is that the father was even charged with a crime. That's what is wrong with this world. He did the right thing but he is the one in trouble. I think he should be commended for showing restraint, I would have beat him to death.

Post Thanks / Like

That's messed up,that he got arrested as well. After all it was a burgler attemping to rape my daughter inside my residence,or so I thought at the time of the incident..
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 09-13-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have two daughters and two 12 gauges. I hope i never get put in that position.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

oooo man, he'd be gator bait when i was done with him:D

Post Thanks / Like

Question

delete
    Last edited by pescatore; 12-14-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

If you find a naked young man standing in your daughters bed are you going to:

How did you get here?
    Who are you?
    Are you alright
    ?
    Etc.

Or are you going to react and protect your family, house etc.. That is the problem with this country, the laws are to protect the guilty. I have been a GAL for 20 years in FL and you should hear the excuses that are made in front of Judge about their reason for abusing an innocent child(s).

Remeber the old saying if you find someone outside of your house trying to break in to get to your family, if you shoot him them, you better drag him inside your house. Many states look at protecting you family a right, but the laws have been written to give more rights to the criminal. What about victim rights?

I could go on and on, but this is the sad side of society in the US. Don't get me wrong, I would not want to live or fish in an other country but ours, even with some of the problems.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently they were both under age ,wonder if lover boy will be charged with stat rape,sexual abuse or whatever,possibly trespassing.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast