Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Buzzmanmo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Buzzmanmo

I visited with your fishing buddy again tonight and he said he hasn't been fishing. You need to take him out!:D

We watched our football team win again tonight against Nixa so the ride home was great! :D

Post Thanks / Like

My fishing buddy had a saor throat all week. Ya gots to get out of bed before 2. Nixa has some big boys so far our guys are doing good. You jtl snak and me will have to have a meeting at the breakfast club some morning. Got some jig heads for ya. later

Post Thanks / Like

Hey polebender;
    What a game....yea Tigers!!! Glad Brandon got to play last night, I talked to him on the field after the game, sure seems like a good kid!! Went to another grandsons game this morning in the rain in Lamar. He is 3rd grade pee wee football and plays defence.
    This was their 1st game, you would never guess what the score was 35-0, they won!! Same score two days in a row. See ya Fri. in Seneca

Post Thanks / Like

Bender,
    That sounds like mrs. bite to me. Snake is afraid of the puter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Bender,
    That sounds like mrs. bite to me. Snake is afraid of the puter.
    Buzzy....Maybe someone should tell Snakey, that thing is a MOUSE, not a Mongoose. hehe
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
    Hey polebender;
    What a game....yea Tigers!!! Glad Brandon got to play last night, I talked to him on the field after the game, sure seems like a good kid!! Went to another grandsons game this morning in the rain in Lamar. He is 3rd grade pee wee football and plays defence.
    This was their 1st game, you would never guess what the score was 35-0, they won!! Same score two days in a row. See ya Fri. in Seneca
    That is great!!! If he is anything like your other Grandson I am sure he is great.

I am glad Brandon got to play too! He needs the experience, he looked intimidated on offence running the ball, I think he gained a total of 3 yards in two carries. He does not like playing full back as much as tail back and this is the first year he has played full back. He did look good on defense, he did not give up anything and planted a receiver in open field. See ya Friday.

Post Thanks / Like

My fishing buddy had a saor throat all week. Ya gots to get out of bed before 2. Nixa has some big boys so far our guys are doing good. You jtl snak and me will have to have a meeting at the breakfast club some morning. Got some jig heads for ya. later
    I think Snake Bite may have a sore throat next week as well with 2 football games in the last 2 days! You may need to take me fishing instead!:D

Where's the breakfeast club and when are we gonna do it. I am always up for food. I think JLT would come eat also.

Post Thanks / Like

Bender, you are always welcome to go with me. The club is at the family rest. in carthage. Like to meet jlt. We know its a small world.

Post Thanks / Like

Bender, you are always welcome to go with me. The club is at the family rest. in carthage. Like to meet jlt. We know its a small world.
    I had breakfast there Saturday morning. Just let me know. I would like to meet you all.

Bender, you missed some good fried crappie and wild turkey yesterday. I hope the little ones b-day was good. See you at the JV game tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Just talked to Buzzy about Sat. morning at the "breakfast club"....sounds great....count me in!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast