Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody subscribe to CRAPPIE MAGAZINE?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody subscribe to CRAPPIE MAGAZINE?

I'm fairly new to crappie fishing and have been trying to subscribe for several months now. Matter of fact, I think they deducted the payment already from my account. Can't seem to reach them. Tried calling them. Left several messages on the answering machine. Nobody ever answers the phone. I've sent several emails...NOTHING. Anybody have any luck subscribing?
    There's nothing like feeling that THUMP...FISH ON

Post Thanks / Like

I used to subscribe. Best I can remember they only send out 6 or 9 copies a year.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I use to subscribe, the last two years they got bad about not sending all your books out. Try to call them and when you got someone on the phone it was always a song and dance. Take my word for it-- you will learn more on this site than they will ever print. Ask what questions you have about crappie fishing and you will learn all about catching the fish we all fish for,crappie.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Yep, Johnnyboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ol JohnnyBoy View Post
    I'm fairly new to crappie fishing and have been trying to subscribe for several months now. Matter of fact, I think they deducted the payment already from my account. Can't seem to reach them. Tried calling them. Left several messages on the answering machine. Nobody ever answers the phone. I've sent several emails...NOTHING. Anybody have any luck subscribing?
    There has been some discussions pertaining to Crappie World Magazine, and its pos/neg's. Look thru this thread : http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...magazines.html and you'll see what I mean. Biggest complaints I've heard, have centered around three things ... slow distribution, constant "renewal" requests, rehashed articles.

There's so many websites, where one can go to and read articles .... and this site, where one can ask/discuss current info that's directly related to the time of year/specific waters/techniques/baits/etc ... one really has to have a jones for a particular magazine, to justify having to put up with such "problems" as some seem to have encountered.

... luck2ya ... cp

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I let my subscription go, years ago. When i want to read one now, i'll just pick one up at a news stand or walmart. Dont have to deal with all the BS that way. Very good magazine tho. Service just sucks.

Post Thanks / Like

I subscribed this year and I will NOT do it again! I had to call to get my magazines and trying to talk to a live person is almost impossible

Post Thanks / Like

I get mine at the newstand also.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Magazine

As near as I know I still have a couple coming --got tired of the trouble-trying to get them ---so I buy them at newsstand
    several years ago they were on time --but not for some time now--
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I use to subscribe bit too many prolbems with getting magazines timely or at all. I buy off the rack. I don't need another pain in the you know what as I have enough of those already.

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard enough horror stories on here about subscriptions, so I pick one up at Wal-Mart or BPS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast