Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the forum?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened to the forum?

Hello to all the current and past members. I haven't been on here in a long time.

I did some reading on here last night and it seems like all the posts are either very vague or not helpful at all. I hope to resume fishing in the near future and I hope to post some successful reports.

Post Thanks / Like

I started reading this site a while back. It doesn't seem people want to give up much information or fishing reports. They just want to show pictures of what they caught

Post Thanks / Like

Things are slow now, Give it a couple of months and I bet it picks up a bunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let's talk crappie fishing

If we all jump in, maybe we can fire up the desire to catch a few slabs. Question for you all - " If I fish 1/2 a day at this time of year and catch 10 to 15 good keepers, I consider it a pretty good day " - what about you ?
    Take a Kid fishing, keep only enough to eat, and release the rest to spawn again. Pop

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Oldwun, give it a little time and things will pick up. Most everyone has just backed off for the summer but with better weather folks will be getting more active. Hey Pop I do agree with what you say, thats about what I have been catching on Neely Henry latley, not much size but about 10-15 per 1/2 day of fishing.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to this forum but there is some good information. I think if you can get 10-15 in a half a day right now you are doing very well. I don't know about you but two or three nice ones are all I can eat at a time. Sounds like you have enough for a few meals. Ain't they good. The fall will cool us down some and I will start to fish more and I promise to report. Good or bad .

Post Thanks / Like

Since 15 is the daily limit where I live, I'd consider 10-15 in a half day a great trip!

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of info do you want? I don't think very many people will give up cords. of the Honey Holls.

Post Thanks / Like

10 to 15 is a real good day to me even during the spawn

Post Thanks / Like

Wink catch a few

My Dad always caught his limit - every time out. He would always say,
    " I caught my limit " , anytime someone ask him how many he caught. I asked him one day why he always said he caught his limit, even when he had only a few, or somedays none at all.

He just smiled and said " whatever I caught today was my limit ".

He loved to crappie fish and loved to tell fish stories with his friends and family even more. I sure do miss him.
    Take a Kid fishing, keep only enough to eat, and release the rest to spawn again. Pop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast