Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kentucky Lake vacation??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kentucky Lake vacation??

Thinking of planing a trip to Kentucky Lake next spring for crappie. Anyone have any place for me to start looking? I'm hoping to find an all inclusive resort to stay. Also what time of spring would be good to try to get there for some constant crappie action? Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

Last week in March and first two weeks in April are traditionally the best time, but weather can throw your plans for a loop.

Welcome to Kentucky Lake! and The #1 source for the Lake's Area have good information about the area and lodging. There are state resort parks and private resorts all along the lake. Can you give a little more info about what you want from a resort? They range from primitive cabins to pretty nice hotels.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a CUSA tournament out of Paris Landing on April 11, keep that in mind when you make plans. FishTale Lodge is a great place to stay that caters to fishin folks.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

just looking for a place where 4 guys can sleep and eat for a week, no need for anything fancy. I'm hoping to stay very near the water and also rent a boat or two for our use anytime during our stay. Thanks Ill check out your links.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trouthater View Post
    just looking for a place where 4 guys can sleep and eat for a week, no need for anything fancy. I'm hoping to stay very near the water and also rent a boat or two for our use anytime during our stay. Thanks Ill check out your links.
    You need to stay at Buchanan Resort. It will definitely be what you are looking for.
    Wishin I was Fishing!

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't finish what you don't start