Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: posting pics

Post Thanks / Like

Red face posting pics

hi crappypappy i have my account at photobucket and have pics resized on there but every time i try to drag and drop it in a new thread post it does away with my post before i can submit it , it uploads good when i go to manage attachments, but when i try to attach it it shows the pic and my post is gone before i can submit it......working without a net here cp please help
    Take you grankids fishing ...you will not be bored !!!!!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy OOOOh ...

Quote Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
    hi crappiepappy i have my account at photobucket and have pics resized on there but every time i try to drag and drop it in a new thread post it does away with my post before i can submit it , it uploads good when i go to manage attachments, but when i try to attach it it shows the pic and my post is gone before i can submit it......working without a net here cp please help
    sounds like the dreaded "timing out before submitting" deal is thwarting your efforts. Might have to have Ed/Slab check you out. We did have some members with the same type of problems ... computer would time them out before they could get all of their message typed in and submitted. I don't know what the fix ended up being ... as I've not had that problem, myself.

I'll refer this thread to Ed, so sit tight and watch for a reply from him ... or a PM from him. We'll get your picture posting problem solved ASAP.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

First suggestion would be to make sure you click on the "remember me" box, next o where you log in.

Secondly, I would also suggest that, if you are going to take some time to post, for what ever reason, you should probably write the post in a Microsoft Word or Wordpad document first. This will give you spell check too, and you won't loose anything if something bad should occur.

Other than that, I don't believe we've had any problems with the site causing any "across the board" issues. If others are having this type of problem, please let me know, and I can look into the issue further.

Thanks everyone for all your patience over all the years you all have been with me/crappie.com. Fish on!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best