Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new rod

Post Thanks / Like

Default new rod

well i did it... slayer bought me a new 11 ft ozark rod as did my wife. now i have always hated those big dam things just couldnt see myself useing one.
    well now i dont know how i got along without it. man they are great . thanks jeffie :D
    first time i used it ,set the hook pulled the fish up , line wrapped around my neck (almost choked me out)and the fish was floppin in the middle of my back. next one i just tossed it back and forth from one side of the boat to the other until slayer got ahold of my lne, and not by choice i think i have it down now (i hope) been training off the back deck with it, dreaming of hittin the lake again (u know what lake im talking about) to test my skills.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

sometime's youv'e just gotta be hit over the head a few time's you big stubborn big daddy!:p glad you got the hang of it. i was get'n tired of get'n within inche's of the stump so you could dip it with that snoopy rod:D:p
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats FUNNY Baller!!.....It's amazing how the line ends up in those places, and it happens so fast it seems. Nitro has to keep one EYE on me all the times when I have that long pole out.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Man Baller glad you got the fish off your neck,,,,, I can see the headlines, FISH ATTACKS, CUTS OFF HEAD OF FISHERMAN, FISHING PARTNER RETREVES FISH 2.6LB

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you ought to change your screen name to KCBobberstop. I've never heard of anyone controllinig their depth by wrapping the line around their neck before. . .
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

hell, i may as well go ahead and accept the fact that i won't be fishing with you two again. my little ole 7 footers won't let me reach the fish anymore. have fun and good luck to ya's. i may see on the water sometime. sniff sniff

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    hell, i may as well go ahead and accept the fact that i won't be fishing with you two again. my little ole 7 footers won't let me reach the fish anymore. have fun and good luck to ya's. i may see on the water sometime. sniff sniff
    ya dam baby, lmao :D
    i used a 6ft and jeff would get me 2 -1 now ,he's got to work to stay up with me. however i do long for the 4ft and the winter time dock fishing.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER View Post
    ya dam baby, lmao :D
    i used a 6ft and jeff would get me 2 -1 now ,he's got to work to stay up with me. however i do long for the 4ft and the winter time dock fishing.
    Yeah. I think I'll hang onto my shorties too. Feel nekid without em.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Yeah. I think I'll hang onto my shorties too. Feel nekid without em.
    now that is a disturbing picture:p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    Man Baller glad you got the fish off your neck,,,,, I can see the headlines, FISH ATTACKS, CUTS OFF HEAD OF FISHERMAN, FISHING PARTNER RETREVES FISH 2.6LB
    lol...that's what it would read...i can alway's find me another fishing partner but not alway's a big ol' slab:D:p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast