Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kit says bad things come in three

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kit says bad things come in three

WELL he may be right, Monday night got an invite to go fish stockton, got up early and headed out got 8mi north of the house blow out on right rear of truck. watch out ditch, hello high line pole ah narrow miss, here comes the trailer, nope got out of ditch on road and stopped house close by pull in drive, now change tire, dang no spare call sharon come get boat , now sharon and I are sitting on the tail gate talking and black truck go by waves, blue ford pulls out in fron of him, he hits brakes slides off into ditch, flipps up on his nose spins and now he is going the other way,, both guys ok guy in blue cars sees what has happned and he heads the other way and fast. I get his license no. and give it to black truck guy. well get truck on road 4 new tires later. and say might as well mow. big mistake mowed a few rounds lawn mower catches on fire. I jump --yes when scart I can move, and not only my bowels. well get fire out. put mower up go in house shut doors and windows, oh and the guys who called about going to STOCKTON LAKE to fish got there limit. wow nice going you two, excellent day on the water... 3

Post Thanks / Like

only in barry county!!!!better sit down and have a piece of 1 of those extra good pies that miss sharon makes and regroup,,,,jmo,,,,fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

What a TERRIBLE day, Beagle. Sure was a Great day for me and nitro. I FINALLY caught a LIMIT!!!!! Nitro got one also! We got a little worried when you didn't show up, but new you might have a doctor's appt. Glad everything turned out ok. Fished the same trees, caught them from 10 to 25 ft water, 8-14 ft deep. Same as before, white tube jig, and blk/chart. One of these days hope to figure out the pic thang.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Some times it ain't good to get out of bed.Good thing I didn't show up. Bad day for me yesterday. Ordered a 5 1/2 ft dia. steel. Girl called your order is ready.Go to joplin, asked wheres my order, on the counter 5 1/2 in. She was a blond. called another place guy said we need 2 numbers asked me if I knew what dia. was, blew my stack asked him how many dia. numbers in a circle. No answer. Hung up. Bet he was a blond too. later

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty,
    Good going guys. See why beagle and I are a good pair. Got to go this week got the itch. Beagle basics way to go. Rain today maybe thurs. or fri. later

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy.....Forgot to mention, used your double barb jigs yesterday. worked great!! thanks
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Will get ya some more. Was the bite in the morning??

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy, caught fish about all day, did slow down around noon. Would catch one here and there. just kept moving thru the stickups.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, just think about all the problems you solved. As you say it'll get better.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beagle, maybe its time to buy a lottery ticket.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast