Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Sunday

Had a great time and brought home 8. I caught about 20 total but most were short. I did catch 9 off one tree, the first 3 were 11 inches and the rest were 4 inches to 9 3/4 inches. I thought that was odd to catch that many in different sizes. If only I could have found another tree with those numbers. The rest came one tree at a time. Used minnows, jigs (thanks Buzzmanmo) I caught 2 on your jigs, nibbles and jig, minnow, & nibble. I used chart. crappie nibbles and it did seem to help. I caught most in 18 to 22feet of water 10 to 12 feet down. I fished all over the lake from past Greaser, Greaser, Ruark, Chicken Rock, Birch, and finally went toward CC. All the crappie came from around CC. I caught about 30 midget bass. I did catch the biggest Bream I have ever caught this thing looked like a football. I will post some pictures when I get a new WIFI Router installed tonight. The old one died.

Post Thanks / Like

All the fish has lots of shad. Beagle and i watched shad from one side of cc bridge to the other, solid shad. Them fish are getting lazy and fat.

Post Thanks / Like

Pole bender.....That seems to be the way some days are. We did hit it right yesterday,nitro & I both got limits. We did get alot of dinks, and lost 8-9 nice ones at the boat. Nibbles a must. Good luck
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Pole Bender, we had to go thru a lot dinks but CC seems to be the place to catch them.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

good going Pole bender, aint nothin like a good day fishin I need to hook up with you some time and show you where some brush piles are in the turnback/ sac creek arm's are they are real producers in cold water times, later and congrats again

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like we are on the same pattern Frosty & Nitro. Sounds like you had a great day, I have not caught a limit at Stockton in a long time. I will be back this weekend giving it a try.

Thanks Beagle I would really like to fish with you sometime. I too have some brush piles in that area and it sounds like we could really have some fun.