Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crappie dot com and fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie dot com and fishing

well just sitting here watching the rain, love the rain, and thinking about the slump I have been in cant seem to catch any fish lately. well I came to the conclusion that I need to go back to my ole way of fishing my lakes. I learned from BUGMAN you dont need trees to catch crappie on LOZ and from DRFISHJD you should fish cedars on TRUMAN LAKE and from GONEFISHINGEE and THE HOGSTER I learned shallow and dirty are a good thing,CRAPPIE CHATT said fish hot water shallow and real slow, these are a few of the things I have learned off this site, now having said that I will say this. some times you have to go with what you know not what you learned, so I am going back to the beagle basic slow trolling,and lots of it see if that gets me out of my slump. sure have learned a lot here and hope I have showed a thing or two to ya'll good fishing to you and yours and will report back in a couple weeks... crappie up yall

Post Thanks / Like

i hear ya mr. mike...those same thought's go through my mind all the time. sometime's a man just has to get back to the basic's and do what he know's and does best. i think a lot of it is the individual's confidence and what he feel's comfortable doing. good luck! hope you get out of your slump...did'nt look like you were in a slump when i saw ya. good fishing
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya Beagle. I've learned alot since finding this site. Still alot more to learn but it sure is a fun process.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle we have done the same thing many times. We have learned alot off this site also and hope we have helped others. If nothing else supplied a few good laughs.:D I told Polebender the other day to use the kiss method & havent heard from him since. Hope he new what the Kiss method was

Post Thanks / Like

Keep It Simple Stupid = Kiss?

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle....If you're in a slump,,,Then I must be in the Tidy Bowl!! I can feel it, OUR time is a COMMING!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

beagle is always in a slump when the freezer isn't full.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike you are lucky, some of us were born in a slump!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Beagle we have done the same thing many times. We have learned alot off this site also and hope we have helped others. If nothing else supplied a few good laughs.:D I told Polebender the other day to use the kiss method & havent heard from him since. Hope he new what the Kiss method was
    I was a little nervous when JJ starting talking about this kiss method, and thought maybe he just needed a little time alone with Mrs. JJ.:D

I do a lot of analyzing for a living and naturally this rolls over into my fishing and earlier this year my son reminded me that we used to catch a lot more fish when we just went fishing. I have learned a lot from you guys about different methods and I need to remember that there are a lot of different methods that work but what I know works more times than not.

Post Thanks / Like

i have to agree... i think we all are analayzing the crappie too much. how smart can they be ?? i mean hell .. would you eat something that has a hook in it ?? i quit im going back to the basics
    with slayer.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast