Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CHARGER Convention

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CHARGER Convention

It seemed like every cedar tree in the Grand arm of Truman Lake had a red Charger setting at it. The few Cedars we found with out a pretty red boat by it must have had one there at some time because all the slab crappie were gone. Rough day for us today on the Grand. Lots of bites but very few fish of any size. My partner went in the water after them a few times with no success either. Beagle and his darn weather predictions. I guess it was 111 degrees on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

what can i tell you jiggin 15, oh yea it will get better later man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    It seemed like every cedar tree in the Grand arm of Truman Lake had a red Charger setting at it. The few Cedars we found with out a pretty red boat by it must have had one there at some time because all the slab crappie were gone. Rough day for us today on the Grand. Lots of bites but very few fish of any size. My partner went in the water after them a few times with no success either. Beagle and his darn weather predictions. I guess it was 111 degrees on Truman.
    Sorry about that. We covered alot of water in a short period of time. Had to since we had such a short period of time to pre-fish. As is always the case, if the fish we found on Fri. had produced on Sat. and Sun., we would have had a lot more weight.

Good to see you again. Wish we would have had more time to visit. See you at camp.
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just giving you and Jim a hard time. Good to see you guys again. Camp will be here before we know it. Can't wait. Hopefully the weather will cool off by then but not the bite.