Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes J. J. you are correct

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes J. J. you are correct

I is getten to like truman ended up with 32 keepers for the 2 and 1/2 days of fishin first two days just me and my songs, but I did have a good time most fish were 17 ft. and some were 8to 9 ft. sure nuf... 10ft.pole and skinney water is what I have always herd and I guess its true. this is the first year I have fished with minnows and not saying anything bad about anyone but if ya anint willin to adapt and over come well you may not have as much fun as I have had the last couple mo. Thank Jim for the lessons. I learn fast huh? just got home having a glass of sweet tea and low and behold It's raining yep and It aint eaven thursday... early to bed and late to rise is my motto.. good night all oh C.N. I have a couple pictures to share later.... nite john boy

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not the one that needs a photo to believe you. You are the man, the myth, the legendary Beagle Man!:D What more can I say?

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report beagle,,,just 1 small insignifiant question,,,same song or are you working on a new repertoire for our listing pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Good going beagle.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle I was wondering what you thought the winning weight at the tournament Saturday would be? You have fished there enough lately to know there are some quality crappie in Truman. Are you still planning on coming by the weigh in?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to be home!,....Wish we could have stayed, Not sure why,guess it's fun watching other people catch fish. Are you sure that was TEA? Isn't Crown the same color. Five O'clock pretty early to go to bed, grandpa. Nite

Old Fuzzy.....What I heard the other day sounded like a Jazz/Rap....couldn't understand a word. j/k
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle

I would sure like to met you. I am known for my singing also. Not good but loud.

Come by and say hi this weekend if you get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I is getten to like truman ended up with 32 keepers most fish were 17 ft. and some were 8to 9 ft. sure nuf...
    Dang...never seen a 17 ft. crappie..HOLY MOLEY!!!You da man!

:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the kind words Ms. Crappie Novice. ok no pictures, no new songs fuzzy,J L T you really dont want to sing with me, the only reason I bust into song is to stun the crappie,makes it easer to snag them in the tail. one song from me and it's belly up for the fish. true story Thanks buzzy it was a rough 3 days tore my new air bed up the first night didnt eaven get to take a nap on it. snagged a screw I think rough sleepin on a cheap foam bed. make me cranky.... Now cook cut that out the fish were that deep didnt you know that. we did have several over 13in in length pole bender 12lb 7oz ya see I have never fished that end of the lake I have plans to try it there one of these first day's just have to wait and see. if I dont have any more trouble with my leggs I will see ya all sat at the weigh in good luck all

crappie up

Post Thanks / Like

Where and when is the weigh in? Osage Bluff resort? We are coming down Saturday sometime for the family trip.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast