Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Slayers - Truman Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Slayers - Truman Tournament

Hope all are doing well. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my wife and I finally took a vacation:D. We headed to Flordia for the beach and some salt water fishing action! I figure if the JJ's are beach bums it must be good!!!!

The tournament Saturday will leave out of Osage Bluff corp ramp. I'll be down there about an hour before the tournament to get everyone checked in. If you have already entered just stop by and check in with me, I'll get you a boat number. We will leave one at a time by your boat number, that way no one runs over anybody.

I think there were some questions while I was gone, it's hard to search through all the post after missing them for a week. If there are any questions please post them, send a PM or give me a call. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

Thanks,

Brad

417-345-1258
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Which ramp are we using? The North or the South.
    What part of Fla did you go to? Yes we like the beach. We've went to Ft Walton the last 2 years.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait this is going to be fun! Are you giving the boat numbers by when you submitted the form or by when you get there and check in Saturday morning?

Post Thanks / Like

JJ's it sounds like we were real close, we went to Destin. Had a great time. We even caught a few fish!!!! Had a shark, red snapper and a handful of white snapper. They weren't half bad after they were baptized in the frying pan!!! I'm not sure on north or south ramp, it's the main ramp at Osage Bluff. The first one past the camp ground entrance.

Pole Bender,

You're number will be in order according to how I received the entry forms.

Thanks,

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shockley32 View Post
    JJ's it sounds like we were real close, we went to Destin. Had a great time. We even caught a few fish!!!! Had a shark, red snapper and a handful of white snapper. They weren't half bad after they were baptized in the frying pan!!! I'm not sure on north or south ramp, it's the main ramp at Osage Bluff. The first one past the camp ground entrance.

Pole Bender,

You're number will be in order according to how I received the entry forms.

Thanks,

Brad

Darn Brad! Now how am I suppose to be sitting in JJ's honey hole when he get's there!:D By the way you need to keep an eye on JJ he has been known to throw rods at me!:D

Glad you had a good time catching some salty fish, they are fun to catch and taste good. Looking forward to meeting you Saturday.
    Last edited by Pole Bender; 07-22-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pole Bender I thought you were a stand up guy but I can see you will do or say anything to get the upper hand.:p I dont recall throwing any rods at you. I have more than one honey hole so just take your pick and I will fish the other ones:D. We may take friday off & go up early and fish some & set up camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Pole Bender I thought you were a stand up guy but I can see you will do or say anything to get the upper hand.:p I dont recall throwing any rods at you. I have more than one honey hole so just take your pick and I will fish the other ones:D. We may take friday off & go up early and fish some & set up camp.
    Now JJ working in this heat must really be getting to you,:rolleyes: to trigger your memory you received a free meal from the thrown rod I was speaking of!:D I plan to be at Osage Bluff around 3 Friday to pre fish so let me know if you decide to go. We could hook up for dinner Friday night, but no matter what you throw at me I am not paying for your meal!:D

Post Thanks / Like

You two are so cute. Could this be the makings of another Slayer & Baller? :D

:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I do not know about the rest of you, but this relationship between Bender and JJ is starting to worry me. It sounds like a couple that have been married for several years bickering. If they were not both married to fine ladies, I would really be concerned.

See you all at the tournament Saturday. JJ, if you will let Jr. and I follow you around Saturday, I will buy your dinner.

Friday dinner sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    You two are so cute. Could this be the makings of another Slayer & Baller? :D

:D
    Bob,

I am not sure what to say about that. I am truly honored to be compared to two esteemed fisherman as Slayer & Baller. Thank you!:D

About that C word you used I am not sure how to take that, I have heard my wife and daughter use that word before but never a crappie fisherman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast