Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fish finders?

Post Thanks / Like

Default fish finders?

I'm going to buy either a Hummingbird 787 or a Lawrance 522. I've seen the Lawrance in action but the highly trained tech at Bass Pro :rolleyes: likes the Hummingbird. I thought I've heard people have had trouble with Hummingbird products! any advice would be appreciated, $650 is a lot of money so I need input...Thanks AB

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a 787c2i since they first came out. Love it and am going to buy a second one for the front of my boat. I've never had a minutes problem with it. I also understand that Humminbirds customer service is easier to deal with. I'm sure the Lowrance is a fine unit also, just havent had that much experience with them.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I have the 777c and the 797c....love them both.
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 777 on the front and the 797si on the console love them both having said that I have had trouble but It was my fault. humminbird did not care they took care of it. I paid small fee to have my stupidy fixed. they didnt care that I did it they were just sorry I was having problems. the color on the 777 is awsome.takes some getting use to but they are great. nothing wrong with the other brands out there. to each his own just my 2cw. good luck