Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a little good luck on truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default a little good luck on truman

sittin in the camper hurtin all over, tired,sore,wore out. DrfishJd gave me a work out for sure had 8 keeper crappie monday pm fished 15ft deep minnows. tuesday we fished 4hrs in the am and had 22 keepers same deal 15ft. deep arround trees. most anywhere. went in had a little dinner, went back out and got the other 8 short order. rained a little no big deal,,, went to clinton and had a good rib dinner brown's I think good food... headed home tomorrow am so all yall sneekin arround the ole home place be aleart the old man is headed south... PACKIN thanks Jim for a verry good time,,, alway a pleasure to fish with you later all

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pleasure, Beagle. I had a great time. Stop by for coffee in the morning.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

good trip,,,sounds like fun
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

good job guy's. mr. mikey how you liking that big ol' muddy lake with tree's everywhere? little easier to find them slab's, compared to what your use to i would imagine....plus you have one of the best guide's down there put'n you on them. man you guy's, lucky dog's, ahhhh to be retired. man i am jealous
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.....Glad you all had a good time! Sure looked like you were gonna get stormed on. Jim must have a high threshold for pain, Two days with Beagle....J/K. Be careful coming home. I'm sure Miss Sharon will have some HOT WINGS & PIE waiting. later
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Beagle and Jim. Well done.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Beagle and Dr. Jim. I gotta get back up there. Those Truman crappie have some shoulders on them.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Great job guys,

Will have to get with some of you guys and try Truman soon!!
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

yes fuzzy it was a nice trip, Slayer the water on truman is not muddy. not bad at all, besides the fish up there dont seem to mind if it does get a little muddy. Jim is good to fish with he can take the pressure of a big ole Dumb A*## slamming about the boat and just keeps on smiling and catchin fish, Speck the CRAPPIE we caught were nice some 13and 3/4 most 12 big ole fish, and a lot of them... Mark you will enjoy the fishing up there, I had to get use to all those trees I havent seen the lake at normal pool Jim say's there are a lot more trees I havent seen, cant imagine the guys at the BUCKSAW MARINA are verry helpful on advece and area to fish. so give them a call or If you see I am up there give me a call thanks bwillaub yes it was fun a lot of fun AND FROSTY didnt get any pie or nothing when I got home not eaven shot at.... later all

Post Thanks / Like

It looks a lot different at pool but also a lot different at this level. I havent got to fish with Jim yet but maybe soon. The Bucksaw folks are the friendlist I've meet on the lake at any of the marinas and I've been to all of them except Long Shoal. Glad it was a good trip for you guys. You caught bigger fish and shollower than we did. They may be coming up as the water gets warmer and the lake drops. Thats just my thought on the depth of the fish.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast