Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: been a long time

Post Thanks / Like

Default been a long time

well have'nt said much lately... been busy, welcome all to the new folk's. this is a great site and you'll meet a lot of neat and good people. iv'e read every article about crappie fishing that i could find over the last couple year's. but i'll tell you i bet i learned 90% of what i know now from these good people on the board. you all stay safe and catch some slab's. done working on the house. and i think i'll fish a ton the next 2 month's. i'd like to hook up with some of you all and learn a thing or two. lord know's i need it. gonna strictly troll craink's thursday, fri, and sat. not bringing any other type tackle. that way i'm forced to stick with trolling the crank's. going to bass pro tomorrow and buy me some bandit's. hooked up the boat with what i had for trolling. i'll post the adventure. may not be any fish picture's but i'm sure i can come up with a few entertaining one's at best

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tis always a pleasure, Jeffie. Keep on postin'. Good luck with your crankin' too.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Jeff. I think Speck has us all thinking about cranken. Fish seem to be scattered around here also. (What little I've done.)

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good idea on how to learn the cranks, i'm sure if i left all my tackle in the boat i probably wouldn't give them a fair shot.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Jeff. Where are you fishing?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tear them up Jeff. Been a while since I have been out on the big lake also. Have been hitting a few little lakes and a pond or two. Once I get moved it will be time to go boat shopping. Should have never sold the last one until I had a new one ordered. The guys at work have been talking about hitting the quarry at Windsor Crossing under the lights. Should be prime for some night stalking. Let us know how you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck,Jeff.....You may want to get at least TWO of everything, seems I sink a lot of money in lost cranks! But they say if your not gettin hung up, your not goin to catch anything.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

good luck 2 ya,,how have you and the silent 1(mr.park board boss) been doing on the night outings
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

thanx all. hey chris we were planning on going to banner lake but found out the lake is gonna be a zoo this weekend with a lakefest deal there having. gonna hit lake jacomo tomorrow and go from there. gonna stay local. may try a couple city lake's around here iv'e heard about. jared make sure and let me know how the nightstalking goes when you do it. may have to make a weekend trip that way. mr. fuzzy ed has been a busy bee. that political crap is taking up all of his free time. oh how much do they pay him to be stressed out...nothing, zilch, big goose egg. better him than me. as for night stalking only been out twice this summer. we picked up 20 or 30 on each trip. trying some different spot's trying to locate some better quality one's. were gonna give it a go this weekend pretty hard. two of my buddy's that i got into nightstalking have been going out 2 or 3 time's a week and doing really well. just not much size. there also picking up the occasional walleye...i'll let you all know how we do.

jeff the crappieslayer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zip View Post
    Good luck Jeff. I think Speck has us all thinking about cranken. Fish seem to be scattered around here also. (What little I've done.)
    ya kevin after seeing those pic's make's me wanna go down kidnap him and head to mississippi:D what did you think about those jighead's? man there sharp are'nt they.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast