Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pole Bender

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pole Bender

How was Truman today?

Post Thanks / Like

JJ and I managed two keepers, one a piece. Looked like chocolate milk, I have never seen it that high and muddy. It was nice to be out without wind or rain, and it does make me appreciate the days we catch limits.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if it was because Mrs JJ stayed home or it was water conditions but we tried and was a slow tough day. Mrs JJ thought it would be this way so she worked on moving & setting up the new house. Tom thanks for the company and the guide tip:D. I did learn that in the tournaments coming up we have a great chance at finishing LAST if we dont have some really good partner's. So good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    I did learn that in the tournaments coming up we have a great chance at finishing LAST if we dont have some really good partner's. So good luck.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't say that too loud......my partner might hear ya and start looking for another. :D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like we didn't have to bad a day then. Yesturday we fished in the ceders across from long shoal and ended up with 21 nice keepers. Had to weed through alot of small ones but that kept it interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by long poler View Post
    Sounds like we didn't have to bad a day then. Yesturday we fished in the ceders across from long shoal and ended up with 21 nice keepers. Had to weed through alot of small ones but that kept it interesting.
    WTG Long Poler. Let me know when you head that way again I could use some advise on that area:D