Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Water conditions on loz?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Water conditions on loz?

Whats she lookin like fellas?i haven't been fishin on the lake for 5 weeks or so and have totally lost track of whats goin on,zip,Audrey and i are gonna give the Glaize a shot tomorrow so i was wondering if anyone has been over there in the last few days,i have a feeling we'll find some muddy water
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

haven't heard a thing about catching, the lake recording shows full,full,full,ad with the Missouri over flood stage i would guess they will slow down with the discharge as not to cause more problems down stream,,,,we don't need anything like whats going on up in wisconsin,,maybe whistler or mr baker has a report from the gravois/lower lake area???fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Water quality was good on the Glaize a couple of weekends ago, Bugs. Much better than I've seen it all year. Visibility in my neck of the woods was a couple of feet or so. Of course, with all of the rain you've had since then, who knows....

Good luck -- I look forward to hearing how you do. I'll be back down Thursday evening for the weekend.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

5 WEEKS you have got to lay off the work stuff. Truman is high and muddy and getting higher as I type. The fishing is still good from what I here though. I have not been for two weeks. So I can not say much. But I am going on a little outing Friday morning after work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Whats she lookin like fellas?i haven't been fishin on the lake for 5 weeks or so and have totally lost track of whats goin on,zip,Audrey and i are gonna give the Glaize a shot tomorrow so i was wondering if anyone has been over there in the last few days,i have a feeling we'll find some muddy water

you guy's may find some muddy water, but i bet you will put them on some crappie. i'll guarantee there are some fishie's bit'n just gotta find which one's. good luck guy's and gal!:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Water was good between Tan Tara and Linn Creek this past weekend wife and I got limits Sun and Mon with all being very nice fish, had same results last weekend also.

Caught quite a few very nice White bass also both weekends with a couple around 18"

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been on the Glaize in several weeks. Was pleasure boating around my condo at the 14mm last weekend. Water 75 degrees with about a foot of visibility. Good luck Bugs. Would appreciate a report after you return. Having a friend down this weekend who wants to fish. Thought I might take him up the Glaize to avoid the big boats.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully we can get the rust knocked off and get on some big ole post spawn females,we're gonna be on the water by 5am (to Miss Audrey's dismay) and my thinkin is we'll catch em till around 9 or so till the sun gets bright and overhead......I'll let ya'll know how we did.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glaize

We were on the Glaize last week. We didn't catch a lot but we caught some nice fish. We caught 12. The were coming out of 6-8 foot of water around blow downs. We caught them off of a couple blow downs in Anderson Cove. We didn't move enough and look fr more blowdowns. We saw some other guys trolling but not catching. Glaize had good water, wasn't muddy. Caught plenty of gills on the beds.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and report back, Bugs!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast