Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CUSA East Fork

Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSA East Fork

Any results yet? just wonderin?

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't fish it, but my sources say it was tough. The lake came up 6 feet from Wednesday to Thursday then the 90 degree heat and humidity kicked in. I am not sure what the final results were though. I hope they got all those dinks out of the way for our local tourney tomorrow. At least the lake should be cleaner by then.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Very tough....

Yes, tough it was! My son and I fished it and was 12th with 5.77 lbs. The tournament was a two day weight total. And when you high five, pat each other on the back and dance around the boat when you land a five to seven inch crappie. That is tough... We fished the amateur division. The winning weight was just over seven pounds for am side. We had a really nice time fishing even though the lake came up 6 feet and then they started to drop the bottom out of it. We findly got a pattern going saturday. Some had them figured out for both days. Quality time with my son! Priceless... No matter what conditions...
    Cleland Outdoors Guide Service
    Lake Shelbyville/ Lake Mattoon/IL
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    217-278-9789 or 217-412-5941

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up East Fork results

All results are posted on crappieusa.com Congratulations to all who qualified for the Classic. We couldn't fish the tournaments this year as my daughter & partner wasn't able to fish because of committments with her son. Family comes first.