Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw??

What's the latest and greatest pattern for the Bucksaw area? I plan on being down there all weekend.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Bwillaub.....Was looking forward to comming up this weekend, but THAT STINKIN WIND is going to be bad till monday. If it wasn't 100 miles up, might try it. Good luck if you go and catch a bunch.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

You're gonna miss a good time. The fish are gonna be jumping in the boats. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

It's been over a week since I've been there, but we were catching them in the creek arms jigging mostly black and chart. tubes around standing timber 6 to 8 ft. down. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Fish summer pattern. Water 12-22', jigging 6-8 feet down. There's still alot of nice fish to be caught. that's my 2 cents.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

bwillaub,

Where are you fishing at Bucksaw? I have only been there once and do not know much about the area. I am trying to decide where to fish tomorrow and was considering going to Osage Bluff since I have been there several times and always done well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    bwillaub,

Where are you fishing at Bucksaw? I have only been there once and do not know much about the area. I am trying to decide where to fish tomorrow and was considering going to Osage Bluff since I have been there several times and always done well.
    Didn't see your post till today, Bender. Sorry, man. Would have enjoyed meeting ya. Maybe next time? We did manage to catch some good quality fish before the trolling motor went belly-up. Here is a pic of 2 I caught at the same time on a tandem jig rig. Had a livewell full of gooduns Friday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Didn't see your post till today, Bender. Sorry, man. Would have enjoyed meeting ya. Maybe next time? We did manage to catch some good quality fish before the trolling motor went belly-up. Here is a pic of 2 I caught at the same time on a tandem jig rig. Had a livewell full of gooduns Friday.

good job mr. bob. sound's like a good trip. you da man!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good weekend Bob. The wind did get pretty bad. I got to spend my whole weekend with the realtor looking at houses. Once I get moved I will be 5 minutes to the closest ramp and only 15 minutes to Bucksaw. I need a fishing fix bad. No meetings this week at work so I will be out a time or two if the weather allows.

Post Thanks / Like

Was a good time. When I caught the 2 in the pic, I thought I might finally have my 3 #er. Was a good fight on that UL and 4# line. Let me know how ya do and what you find, Jared. I'll be troubleshooting my TM or buying me a new one this week.

Jeff, I'm up for a nightstalking trip some weekend. I need some lessons in that fine art.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast