Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Still good to me

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Truman Still good to me

Thank's DRFISHJD I had a great time,35 keepers is 6hr's of fishing, not bad, black/chartruse dirty water,and lots of wind, dippin trees, in 12 to 18ft water all over the place, Thank's to the BUCKSAW people for being so nice,and the food was good, good times, thank's again Jim,,, later man :o

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like things are looking up for you, Beagle -- nice work!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

truman may be a little high but I didn't have to fish out of camping areas and picnic tables and power pedestals, like T.R.L. and STOCKTON LAKE got tired of fiting the high water, drfishjd said come on up fishin is good on TRUMAN lake and he was right gonna move my trailer up there this week weather permitting. and be a mile from the water not 122mi. good times commin,, later man

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go, beagle. Jim is a good man. Good luck.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Beagle and DRFISH. Jim needs to just start guiding down there full time. His prices are just right. All he charged me was a few Marlboros and put me on some nice fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently it did get better.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

The pleasure was all mine, guys. Beagle, it will be good to have you in the next campground. Sorry about that foldout sleeper bed. You're just too big to fit on that thing. Having your own bed up there will help. Jared, I think you've pegged what I'm worth as a guide - half a pack of smokes. But boy those were some dandies we caught weren't they? It's good now and it will only get better as the summer goes on. Hope to see you all up there again. I probably will be headed back next week for a day or two.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

HMMMMMM? Wonders what I have to do to get a guided trip out of docfish? I don't smoke but I'll bring the beer.:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    HMMMMMM? Wonders what I have to do to get a guided trip out of docfish? I don't smoke but I'll bring the beer.:D
    i bet all you have to do is ask bob and jim will put you on them. if not just put a tracking device on his boat:D
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 06-04-2008 at 06:07 PM. Reason: cuz
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    Thank's DRFISHJD I had a great time,35 keepers is 6hr's of fishing, not bad, black/chartruse dirty water,and lots of wind, dippin trees, in 12 to 18ft water all over the place, Thank's to the BUCKSAW people for being so nice,and the food was good, good times, thank's again Jim,,, later man :o
    sound's like a good time guy's. glad to hear jim put you on them mike. gotta love truman!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast