Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: destin charter

Post Thanks / Like

Default destin charter

Have a question for some of you guys. Can any of you recommend a good charter boat in the destin area. We are going on vacation there in july. I am up for a party boat charter or a 6 man charter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Ringo

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from Destin, I have a condo there, & I can't for the life of me recall the names of some of the charters, but I'll try to find you a few if no one else knows of any.

I found the names of a few, no experience with them though, I've never been fishing in Destin, always been too busy doing other things.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the websites or not, so out of respect for crappie.com & it's members, I won't until otherwise noted.
    Last edited by HarleyMan08; 06-03-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: adding more info.....
    Jesus Said: Come, follow me & I will make you fishers of men.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMan08 View Post
    Just got back from Destin, I have a condo there, & I can't for the life of me recall the names of some of the charters, but I'll try to find you a few if no one else knows of any.

I found the names of a few, no experience with them though, I've never been fishing in Destin, always been too busy doing other things.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the websites or not, so out of respect for crappie.com & it's members, I won't until otherwise noted.
    Hey HarleyMan, you can always PM him the websites. I don't have a problem with the posting of websites but I don't want to offend the owner either. As long as it doesn't turn it to a sells site, I would think it would be ok.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

mega bite and doubletime are both out of destin harbor and are supposed to be pretty good. the last couple of time i went out of destin we had a big group and we were on a larger boat. but i always walk around and see who brings in fish . both of these boats seemed to do pretty well. i hope this helps. you can look them up on destin deep sea charters.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see where it would be a problem to post a website. People do it all the time, and as long as its not a competitor of on of the crappie.com sponsors, I don't think Ed would have a problem with it either. All you would be doing is giving someone a direction to look at to help them make their fishing trip successful.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the input on posting links & such, I wasn't sure & didn't wanna overstep my boundaries.

Half Hitch is a good site, alot of boats listed

If you don't have any luck at Half Hitch, here's a few more........

http://www.harborwalkfishing.com/
    http://destinparadise.com/fishing.htm
    http://www.destindirect.com/destin_fishing.htm
    http://www.fishdestin.com/
    Jesus Said: Come, follow me & I will make you fishers of men.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information. Will let yall know how the trip goes. We are not going until mid july. We haven't picked a charter yet.
    Thanks,
    Ringo