Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone got some video's?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone got some video's?

The first one is on a youth hunt a couple years ago. Out of 4 hunts (thats how many kids I have..lol.) 3 of them should have killed. My daughter made the first hunt and wanted to leave an hour after daylight, we climbed down and as soon as we started walking back towards the truck and 4pt stepped out about 50 yards from us. Needless to say she didn't have time to think about picking the gun up before it was gone.
    Talk about being an amatuer with the video camera while having that rush of excitement. I filmed a couple of the kills. Both of these kills were a first for each of the boys. The first one was a bad hit, broke the hip and had to finish it off with another shot. The second one was a perfect double lung heart shot. Both deer were found less than 30 yards from where they were shot... They were hunting a stand I set up for the kids and the wife to hunt out of, notice the pile of corn on the ground. I very seldom hunt over a bait pile, but if it makes it easy for them, so be it....lol...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YYatknnLgs

Here is another video from a cuddeback noflash camera. They say the animals caint see the red led's, but I have to think different cause this deer definately got spooked from them.
    He runs off, but if you look you can see his eye/eyes when he keeps looking back at it trying to figure it out.

You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Guess not.

Post Thanks / Like

jlaughlin72, Hopefully I will have some to post this fall, I'm gonna try to film a couple hunts. The camera I have isn't anything special, I want to see if I can get the shot on film so I can see the impact while I wait. I think it will make my wait a little better to see that I hit one perfect.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This is from last season, but wanted to bump it back to the top.... anyone get any vids this season?

Post Thanks / Like

I video a little spike back around the 1st of nov.Not very good video it was just about to dark.He was comming striaght under my tree stand ,but he spotted me and stop and look at me and started going around me.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats cool. They say that deer don't look up, I dissagree, I had a doe stare me down the other day(I was about 25ft up) and she started stomping at me trying to get me to move, wish I would have had a camera with me then. Thanks for the vid.