Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other states making me JEALOUS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Other states making me JEALOUS

A few of the other states forums have come up with decals for their boats and trucks. They are in the outline of the shape of the state with a picture of crappie , lettering www.crappie.com and name of state. Promoting both site and state and icebreaker for conversations for fellow members.

I have absolutely no talent in this direction but I am sure somebody on this ohio board does. North Carolina , Tennessee and Lousiana and Mississippi are the states I am sure that have them now.

I can envision one done in OSU colors of scarlett and gray with a BIG crappie on it. Us yanks can't let these rebs outdo us can we ?:D
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Yank...we just got some really kewl decals for Tennessee from a guy called TeamAdcraft here on crappie.com. Give him a PM and I'm sure he'll hook you guys up! Tight Lines from the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains!

P.S. Go Bucks!
    Support Our Troops!

Post Thanks / Like

I do vinyl cutting but can't do color schemes like those stickers.I wish I could. I will see if I can hook up with some of my distribitors.
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Stickers are a great idea. We go through a lot of TEAM OGF stickers on Ohio Game Fishing.

It's REALLY cool when you go to a lake and see lots of vehicles and trailers parked that have the stickers on. Like you have some friends on the water!
    Microspoons Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ogf

Yep got my OGF stickers on my boats. I plan on going on vacation this fall to Tennessee, I figured on picking up one of their state stickers and putting in on my boat. I figured an Ohio one would look pretty good also.
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure MO did the first one, and everyone else followed suit. Go to the MO board, and they will hook you up with the guy that made thiers...Seemed to do a good job on the MO and MS stickers...

Post Thanks / Like

An Ohio crappie.com sticker would be a great idea... I'd get a couple.
    Microspoons Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Decal Contact

We here in Tennessee used TeamAdcraft for our decals (see Tenn forum)....contact him and he'll fix you up with everything from design to mail outs. Tight Lines!
    Support Our Troops!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm all for a state sticker, but I don't know about those OSU colors. Maybe just red and black, leave the gray off, that way those of us in the southern part of the state can call them UC colors (Cincinnati that is). Any color will work though. I'd just like to have one.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

let's see 2 for the truck and 1 for the boat. I need 3.

If we could get someone to do the decal, maybe we could get bttmline to do the user name to add some identity vehicle. maybe 2" or 3" letters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast