Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help with Alabama Decals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with Alabama Decals

Ok people I have ran into a problem with the decals. After getting the design to TeamAdcraft, they have told me that the present drawing due to quality and or resolution of the drawing, it will not print very well this is not good.
    I have tryed editing the drawing trying to make it better with not much luck.
    So if we have any folks out there that are good at this stuff I sure could use the help here. I really don't know what to do at this point. Any help would be great. I would like for us to have a nice looking decal.

Thanks
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

I might be able to help. I do a lot of work with photos and imaging and I have several software programs to work with. I copied and pasted the logo into one program and looked at it. It looks like a total of three images put together, the fish, the state seal and the large red state. What I am seeing looks good except for the seal, it looks a little distorted. If I had the three images or knew where you got them I might be able to help. If you want me to try, send me a private message and we will get together on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlespin View Post
    I might be able to help. I do a lot of work with photos and imaging and I have several software programs to work with. I copied and pasted the logo into one program and looked at it. It looks like a total of three images put together, the fish, the state seal and the large red state. What I am seeing looks good except for the seal, it looks a little distorted. If I had the three images or knew where you got them I might be able to help. If you want me to try, send me a private message and we will get together on it.

PM sent.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Alan,

I sent you a PM with my phone number, give me a call and we will talk and get started of fixing the problem.