Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Grenada Crappie Report ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Grenada Crappie Report ?

Anyone know what is going on at Grenada Lake - Mississippi ?
    Heading out there to fish this week-end. Is spawn over ? Water temp ? etc.
    Take a Kid fishing, keep only enough to eat, and release the rest to spawn again. Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Pop, I fished it last week and we done very well the temps were in the 62 to 65 range and we caught all our fish spider rigging in 6' to 10' of water the best colors seem to be red and white tubes tipped with minnows blk and chart. second, I'm not sure what they are doing this week, my biggest fish was 2lb 8oz. good luck on your trip.
    Biguns Pro Guide Service 662-424-2551, B'n'M Pro Staff, Engel Coolers Pro Staff, Ego Nets Pro Staff, Cumberland Crappie Pro Staff, Wise Boat Seats Pro Staff, Southern Pro Pro Staff, Pap's Hair Jigs Pro Staff, The Edge Multifunction Trolling Motor Bracket Pro Staff, Enjoy What God has given us and remember take a kid Fishing !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada

Oldbigun, Thanks for the update. That will help get me started. Hope I can get a 2.8 or bigger.
    Take a Kid fishing, keep only enough to eat, and release the rest to spawn again. Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Any time I can help!
    Biguns Pro Guide Service 662-424-2551, B'n'M Pro Staff, Engel Coolers Pro Staff, Ego Nets Pro Staff, Cumberland Crappie Pro Staff, Wise Boat Seats Pro Staff, Southern Pro Pro Staff, Pap's Hair Jigs Pro Staff, The Edge Multifunction Trolling Motor Bracket Pro Staff, Enjoy What God has given us and remember take a kid Fishing !