Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great fishing vacation

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Great fishing vacation

hey guys! long time reader, first time writer. I was on vacation last week and had a great week. Mon and tues did yard work, boring! Wed went to morse for first time, did ok. 40 fish kept 17, 2 over 12". Thurs took my dad to geist, he doesn't fish much and he had a blast. we caught over 100 and kept 29 keepers. it was a fun day spent with dad. Fri I took a friend to morse, bite was slow early than we found them later. caught 80 kept 22 also caught a 3lb bass on crappie jig. wed, thurs and fri very windy and sunny, but fish was biting. took sat off to spend time with girlfriend. Sunday took friend to private gravel pit. fished 5hrs. caught over 120 crappie, 15 bluegills, 5 big bass and a 20lbs channel cat caught on ultra light rod with 4lb line. that was fun! caught 30lb flathead last year on same rod. Unfortunetly vacation over and back to work now. fishing should only get better in next few weeks. I'm ready to take my daughter fishing soon. anyway... love reading your posts, keep up the chat. FISH ON!!

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a hell of a weekend. gotta love those deep, old gravel pits
    RIPPING LIPS LIKE ITS MY JOB!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Skeeterman and glad to see ya posting on here. Glad to hear you had great success on your vacation, that is what it is all about!

Post Thanks / Like

Skeeter, where did ya come up with that name? Glad to see you here. If I am on Morse again hope to see ya there.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys. glad to be here too. On here ever night after work. message me anytime. by the way... nice picture of crappie, crappieking1. i'm jealous! haha FISH ON!!

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs